- One or two nights stay– £26 per person per night based on two people sharing.
- Three or more nights – £24 per person per night based on two people sharing.
- Single occupancy charge applies – £33 per night.
- Packed lunches– £7.50 each (by two days prior arrangement only).
- Babies – Two years old and under free if you bring your own equipment including cot.
All prices include a Full English Breakfast. Please call us directly for deals.
Terms & Conditions
- To confirm a booking we require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Cheques made payable to Lowertown Farm
- Online bookings are slightly different: Please see the cancellation policy on your confirmation email. Any earlier than scheduled departures are treated as a cancellation and the policy above will apply.
- We are a non-smoking establishment – this includes electronic cigarettes.
- Check-in between 5pm–7pm. If check-in cannot be made between 5pm and 7pm guests are urged to telephone and let us know. If you are running late and will arrive outside these times please keep us updated. We have other family and business commitments and may need to change our arrangements to welcome you to our home.
- Early check-in is welcome but only possible by prior arrangement.
- Breakfast is served 8am–9am, earlier by arrangement. Due to being a working farm, during your stay we may need to alter your breakfast time due to other commitments, i.e. calf feeding, farrier & vets visits, livestock markets, etc.
- Please check-out by 10.30am.
- Payment by cash, cheque or card. Cheques made payable to Lowertown Farm. However if you pay by card, we have to charge an additional 2.75% on the full balance.
- Horses by arrangement. We recommend that the horse’s Tetanus and Flu jabs are up to date and they are fully insured.
- Due to several issues we encountered, we no longer accept dogs in the farmhouse or in the stables, sorry for the inconvenience.
Any luggage dropped off/collected outside of our normal check in/check out times is entirely at the guest's own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damage or loss.